How To Qualify For A Free Lifeline Phone
If you are currently enrolled in government assistance programs or have a low income, you may qualify for a free Lifeline phone and discounted monthly service from SafetyNet Wireless.
If you are currently participating in any of these government assistance programs, you may qualify for a free cell phone and discounted wireless service from SafetyNet Wireless.
Approved Government Programs:
– CalFresh, Food Stamps or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
– Healthy Families Category A
– Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
– Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
– Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
– Women, Infants and Children Program (WIC)
– National School Lunch Program (NSL)
– Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
also called: (CalWORKS, StanWORKS, WTW, GAIN)
– California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs)
– Stanislaus County Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (StanWORKs)
– Welfare-to-Work (WTW)Greater Avenues for Independence (GAIN)
– Tribal TANF
– Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
– Head Start Income Eligible (Tribal Only)
– Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
– Veterans & Survivor Benefits
Income-based Eligibility in California
If your income is at or below the annual limits listed below for the number of people in your household, you may be eligible for Lifeline service. For each additional person beyond 4, add $6,600. All other state income eligibility information can be found here.
More About SafetyNet Wireless
SafetyNet Wireless provides affordable wireless service to eligible consumers through the Lifeline Program. When you qualify for the Lifeline service, you can get FREE talk, text, and data EVERY MONTH! We’ll even give you a FREE phone to get you started!
Currently, SafetyNet operates in several states, including California, Colorado, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.